Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Am I Famous Yet?

So... my friend/roommate, Shaina, and I have a tradition in which we make crazy videos of ourselves throughout the year. Two weeks ago, during the dreaded dead week, marked the official one year anniversary for our first set of videos! Oh, you're expecting something Beyoncé worthy? Well, let me tell you, you are in for a surprise. In honor of the Christmas season, we decided to keep it classy with a Christmas medley. You're welcome.

You thought that was good? Well, revealing the more serious, but not really that serious, side of me, I did a cover of J.Bieb's Mistletoe with my apartment mate, Lena. We may or may not be sitting on the toilet... In honor of the commencement of Christmas season and all things holly jolly, I present the video.
-S.Park

No comments:

Post a Comment