Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

How ADORABLE is Frozen? Sure, Flynn Rider is an absolute hunk, but there is just no equivalent to Olaf. Not only that, but the music is addicting... who knew Kristin Bell could sing like that? I definitely annoy my roommates with my constant "LET IT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOO." I so wanted to watch the movie again, that I went the second time with a group of people I wouldn't have thought of hanging out with. Totally spontaneous and unexpected, but surprisingly fun! This really goes to show how much a little effort and going outside of your comfort zone can go in getting to know and open up to other people. Now I'm not saying that you'll become best friends forever with a person you hang out with one time, but I think that I've been living inside of a comfort bubble with people I know accept me the way I am. Rather than worrying about whether or not a person likes you, I realized that I never gave people a chance. Sure, not everyone gets along, and that is just an inevitability. However, I look forward to getting to know the people in my class this quarter! Yay to new friendships and yay to a great start on a soon to be hard quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment