Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

In the Meadow We Can Bui- Oh Wait... This is California

Winter. Ever since I was little, winter was the only season I looked forward to. The hot chocolate my dad would make for me everyday before school, the lights around the trees in every shopping mall, and the Uggs that give my feet heat flashes. Maybe I even listen to Christmas music all year round... just maybe (Michael BublĂ©'s Christmas album? Beauteous). I love every aspect of the season, except for the fact that Southern California's bipolar weather prevents me from wearing layers and layers of clothes and scarves and hats and gloves. Ridiculous. I want to bust out my earmuffs and get slapped in the face with some frozen water drops. Is that so much to ask? Any whos love is supposedly in the air, but pshhh... I have my Eeyore stuffed animal and Justin Bieber singing me Christmas tunes, it's sufficient. Have I mentioned I absolutely love giving? I really don't know why... receiving is, of course, nice too, but there is such deep satisfaction in finding a gift that'll make that certain person laugh or smile. Totally cliche, but it's winter, and that's excuse enough. If I wasn't on a college budget, I would give until my heart's content, but my parents wouldn't like the fact that they're ringing in the new year with a huge credit card bill. Needless to say, I can't wait for some yummy in ma tummy and Christmas lovin in ma veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment